Market leaders in technology, life sciences, financial services and a wide variety of other industries turn to WilmerHale for legal advice and business advantage. In 2022, we advised clients on more than 80 M&A transactions with an aggregate value of nearly $25 billion, providing guidance in corporate, securities, governance and tax, as well as antitrust and other regulatory areas. Since 2012, we have participated in approximately 850 mergers and acquisitions with a total value in excess of $450 billion. Our M&A experience crosses industries and borders and ranges from sales of privately held emerging companies to multibillion-dollar global mergers. We are equally adept at advising targets and acquirers and are intimately familiar with the unique issues presented by transactions involving venture capital–backed and private equity–backed companies. Download the PDF to see a selection of our recent M&A transactions.
Recent News & Legal Updates
- Buying Or Selling A Small Business Government Contractor? Draft The Letter Of Intent Carefully To Avoid Immediate Affiliation
- Recent M&A Transactions: 2023
- First Things First What To Do After You Form An Entity
- Department Of Justice Continues To Stress Importance Of Robust Corporate Compliance Programs
- M&A, PE And VC Transactions In A High Interest Rate Environment
- What Corporations Can Teach Law Firms About DEI
- Preserving Deal Value In The Face Of Increasing Complexity
- May A Board Sanction A Director By Withholding Corporate Information?
- Notable Trends In The Private Markets
- ESG Risks For Cannabis Companies Will Impact Directors And Officers