Stephen E. Yoch
220 South 6th St, Suite 2200
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Tel: (612) 373-8559
Steve is a member of the Felhaber Larson Board of Directors and is on the Management Committee.
- Steve provides general corporate advice to a variety of businesses, including manufacturing, real estate, construction and service companies. He has expertise in cyber security prevention and response.
- His transactional experience includes business acquisition and sale, construction agreements, land acquisition and sale, business contracts, and lease negotiation.
- His litigation experience includes contract, shareholder, construction, landlord/tenant, non-competition, probate and copyright claims.
Professional Certifications, Awards and Designations:
- Named in Super Lawyers®, 2003-2020
- Rated “AV Preeminent” (highest rating) by Martindale Hubbell Legal Directory
- Cybersecurity and Privacy Law Certificate, Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Certified Distance Education Instructor, IDECC & Arello
- Wisconsin, 2003
- Minnesota, 1990
- J.D., University of Minnesota, cum laude, 1990
- B.A., Boston College, cum laude and Scholar of the College, 1987
From start-up companies to large corporations, Felhaber’s business law and transactions attorneys serve a broad range of clients, throughout Minnesota, the Mid-West and beyond. Our attorneys seek to understand your business and your objectives and use their knowledge and practical experience to provide you with customized solutions and positive outcomes.
Our business attorneys’ practices cover all aspects of business law, including:
- Business Formation
- Corporate Governance & Operations
- Business & Tax Planning
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Intellectual Property
- Business Contracts
- Finance (Debt and Equity)
Whether our business attorneys are asked to serve as general corporate counsel or provide advice on a single transaction, we provide clear solutions that aid clients in navigating the complex, volatile, and demanding world of business today.
Our understanding of client needs makes our expertise cost-effective.The strength of our legal team is built on individual experiences. We know the strengths and expertise of our attorneys, and can quickly direct work to the person who can most efficiently provide our clients with guidance and answers.
The mission of Felhaber Larson is to zealously advocate for our clients by providing creative, progressive solutions to their legal and business needs. These services are delivered by a team of experienced attorneys and staff who work in an environment that rewards teamwork, creativity, integrity, professionalism and mutual respect. Our success as a law firm is judged solely and exclusively by our clients’ satisfaction with our ability to help them achieve their personal and business goals.
Teamwork is the way Felhaber does business. The Felhaber attorney of your choice heads up your team. This attorney is available to answer questions, respond to last-minute needs and provide status reports. But you can always contact another knowledgeable member of your team when practical or necessary.