Robert H. Hume, Jr.
Landye Bennett Blumstein LLP
701 West Eighth Avenue
Anchorage, AK 99501
Bob has presented continuing education programs on ANCSA, commercial real estate leasing, secured transactions, and bankruptcy matters.
Bob created and maintains, as a primary resource for information about Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (“ANCSA”), the ANCSA Resource Center.
- Formation and operations of corporations, limited liability companies, general and limited partnerships, joint ventures, trusts and other business entities, including Alaska Native and tribal, for-profit and nonprofit
- Commercial contracts – financing, acquisition, leasing, vendors and sales and other matters
- Securities (excluding public offerings) – structure, issuance, redemption
- Shareholders and other equity ownership – capital structure; rights, restrictions and obligations; transfers and redemptions; shareholder, buy-sell and governance agreements
- Board and shareholder meetings
- Internal management – developing and implementing policies and decisions regarding governance, confidentiality, competition, disclosure, shareholder relations, executive recruitment, employment and other matters
- Board training
- Tax and regulatory compliance and planning
- Federal and state regulation
- Election compliance, proxy statements and election contests
- Banking and securities compliance
Additional practice areas include Administrative law, Native and Tribal, Appellate, Aviation, Bankruptcy, Business, Civil, Construction, Intellectual Property, Environmental and Natural Resource, Estate Planning, Fisheries, Advocacy, Housing, Liability defense, Municipal, Products Liability, and Real Estate law.
Our practice is built around a team of seasoned attorneys committed to the practice of sound legal practice and great client service.