D. Nicole Lovell
425 West Capitol Avenue, Suite 1800
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
Tel: (501) 688.8800
Nikki Lovell serves as counsel and close company advisor representing both publicly-held and privately-held companies throughout the United States in mergers and acquisitions, capital raises and general securities compliance. She has extensive experience in representing financial institutions, logistics companies, service companies, professional service providers, real estate companies and insurance companies as both buyers and sellers in merger and acquisition transactions. Nikki’s general corporate practice includes contract drafting and negotiations, entity selection and formation, corporation capitalization and restructuring and corporate governance. She also functions as outside general counsel to many of the Firm’s clients advising them on a variety of legal issues. Her experience extends to a variety of commercial matters including commercial loan transactions on behalf of borrowers and lenders, and real estate transactions on behalf of sellers, purchasers, lessors and lessees. Nikki serves as a member of the Firm’s Board of Directors.
- Assists clients with private and public offerings of debt and equity including the preparation of registration statements, private offering memoranda and federal and blue sky securities compliance.
- Represents acquirers of businesses throughout the acquisition process including advising as to structure, leading and managing the due diligence process with the breadth of experience of the Firm’s mergers and acquisition team, and drafting and negotiating purchase agreements and disclosure documents.
- Represents sellers of businesses throughout the sale process including assisting selling companies in their efforts to prepare a company to be marketed for sale, structuring proposed sales and drafting and negotiating purchase agreements and disclosure documents.
- Drafts and reviews periodic reports and proxy statements, preparing Section 16 reports and advising on Regulation FD disclosure and reporting requirements.
- Prepares and reviews various types of business contracts including those for the sale of goods and services in various industries.
- Serves as outside general counsel to various clients.
Companies throughout Arkansas and beyond look to Mitchell Williams for innovative business and legal solutions to help them meet their goals. Our corporate lawyers drive value to clients through a commitment to client service, an understanding of complex business needs and an objective to deliver outstanding service and value in to every client.
Our corporate team have extensive experience addressing the legal challenges facing companies in a variety of industries and at every stage of their development. We represent publicly-owned, privately-held, family-owned businesses, emerging businesses, small businesses and every type business in between. Through long-standing client relationships our attorneys have developed sophisticated experience in diverse industry sectors including banks and bank holding companies, real estate development and investment, utilities, manufacturing, transportation, energy, food and beverage, healthcare and more.
We serve as general outside counsel for many of our clients, often working with an integrated team of Mitchell Williams’ lawyers with diverse experience to provide effective legal counsel on matters ranging from complex business transactions and contracts to litigation, employment counseling and environmental compliance.
Since 1954, Mitchell Williams has been firmly grounded in integrity, service and innovation, with attorneys and staff developing deep relationships with our clients and communities.
Mitchell Williams has decades of experience, along with the integrity and in-depth resources your organization needs to face any legal matter with confidence, all backed by a knowledgeable, responsive team of attorneys and staff.
Our law firm provides legal services in both Arkansas and Texas. We have offices in Little Rock, Jonesboro, Rogers, and Austin. We are invested in our clients, as well as our communities. Here, you will find trusted advisors and partners ready to help you navigate even the most complex business environment, now and for years to come.
“Nikki’s general corporate practice includes contract drafting and negotiations, entity selection and formation, corporation capitalization and restructuring and corporate governance. She also functions as outside general counsel to many of the Firm’s clients advising them on a variety of legal issues. “